Want to know more about the team here at Torx? Well here’s some random, and weird, questions we asked Co-Owner and Director of Technology Jeff Pollard.
1. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Alligator. I know, not terribly weird.
2. Favorite Halloween costume?
I dressed up as the poop emoji a few years ago. That was memorable.
3. If you could have personally witnessed an historic event, what would you want to have seen?
Jobs and Wozniak inventing the first Apple Computer in Steve’s garage.
4. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
Wet the toothbrush.
5. Last thing you bought?
Chicken salad from Christopher’s Runaway Gourmay.
6. Is it soda or pop?
Soda. Unless you’re from Atlanta. And then it’s all Coke.
7. Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
8. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Try to not freak out. And then buy a big mattress to hide it in.
9. Toilet paper, over or under?
Over, for sure. Unless you have a neurotic cat that likes to unravel it.
10. What was the last furry thing you touched?
A neurotic cat.
11. Favorite movie that most millennials have no idea about?
12. What sequel was better than the original?
Back to the Future II. Some may call it confusing. I call it 4th dimensional bliss.
13. Favorite Sugar Shack donut flavor?
Samoa. Chocolate + coconut is an amazing combination.
14. Book or eBook?
15. What are your three must-have smartphone apps?
Twitterrific, Yelp, and Pokemon Go.
16. Who left the light on in the dining room?
Not sure. Maybe Chewy.
17. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A fighter pilot in the Air Force.
18. Who is a character from a TV show or a book that you’ve always resonated with?
MacGyver. He could fix anything with duct tape and a paper clip.
19. Favorite Taylor Swift album?
Huh? Kidding. 1989 is pretty good.
20. Pandora, Spotify, or Apple Music?
21. Best ping pong match-up?
Brent from Randall Branding.
22. Current Netflix binge?
Sons of Anarchy. And the Joy of Painting with Bob Ross.
23. Who would win in a fight? Chuck Norris or Jack Bauer?
Jack Bauer always wins.
24. Are you introvert or extrovert?
25. If you invented a monster what would you call it?
I would imagine that a monster probably doesn’t own a phone, so I probably wouldn’t call him.
If you’re interested in chatting with us about content marketing strategy for your business, or you’re just eager to work with Jeff on an awesome project, give us a call at 804-577-8679 or fill out the form below to contact us.
About the author:
Partner, Director of Technology
Jeff is one of Torx's founding partners and serves as the agency's Director of Technology. He built his first website back in 1996 and has never looked back. Jeff wears many hats at Torx: front-end designer and developer, server administrator, and resident Apple enthusiast.