We are currently searching for a Digital Marketing Assistant who will be able to provide support and collaborate with our Account Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist team members. This is a newly-created position, and it is essentially a unique hybrid role consisting of Account Manager responsibilities as well as duties associated with social media marketing, search engine marketing (pay-per-click), and content marketing. We envision this to be a “junior” role, but we are certainly willing to speak with candidates who happen to have more experience.
For the account management part of this position, prior project management experience is desired, but not necessarily a must-have. The ideal candidate should excel in managing clients, accounts, projects, and other team members. This individual will be a primary point-of-contact for our clients and agency partners.
For the digital marketing part of this position, prior experience with social media marketing and pay-per-click advertising (Google Ads) is desired. The ideal candidate will possess at least some experience with managing paid ads via Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media channels. A content marketing mindset, strong initiative, motivation, and ambitiousness are pluses.
The following list of desired skills is LONG. We certainly understand that ideal candidates will not be able to check all of these boxes. Our intent is to share skills and qualities that are most important and relevant to this position.
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively applies the company’s methodologies and philosophies and enforces project standards.
- Ensures designers and programmers are on schedule to meet deadlines and stay within budget.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to senior management.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Interpret clients’ business goals in order to develop informational, educational, and entertaining content.
- Demonstrate the ability to create original content that engages the audience and builds trust.
- Utilize creative writing skills to create compelling social media, search engine marketing, and email marketing campaigns.
- Introduce and execute the concept of brand storytelling throughout social media, blogs, and content marketing for multiple clients.
- Become an advocate for clients in social media channels, engaging and answering questions where appropriate.
- Manage a wide variety of clients’ social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Create customized reports, analyze results based on business goals, and develop educated recommendations.
- Monitor trends in search engine marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing tools, applications, services, and strategy.
- Possess high-caliber creative writing, proofreading, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively collaborate with clients as well as internal teams.
- Possess superior time management, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Interested in this position? Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org!