Do you want a more in-depth look at the people who make up Torx Media?
Celestia, our account manager, took time to answer very pressing questions about herself, and some of the answers are quite shocking!
Get to know Celestia below. Most of the questions are weird and random, but that’s what makes it fun!
Torx Media Account Manager Celestia Lorei | Behind the Scenes
1. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Depends on your definition of weird. I’ve eaten bull testicle, cow stomach, guinea pig…“When in Rome,” I suppose!
Favorite Halloween costume?
I’m not great at coming up with costumes, so I usually keep it very random. Last year I was a mailman.
3. Do you believe in aliens?
Why, who’s asking?! *puts on tinfoil hat*
4. Last thing you bought?
Knee and elbow pads for roller skating.
5. What is something you learned in the last week?
The difference between i.e. and e.g. And to be completely honest, I’ve already forgotten.
6. Favorite type of pie?
Razzleberry! Partly for the dramatic name, but also because it’s delicious.
7. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Lie in a forest.
8. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Any and everything with whomever I can coerce into a duet.
9. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Probably start a farm for rescued animals. (Sounds selfless, but really I just want to hang out with animals all day.)
10. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
It’s very simple: “Don’t say no to things just because you’re afraid you’ll be bad at them.”
I’m a big believer in doing things that scare you! I’ve said yes to things I was afraid I’d fail at and have grown so much because of it! It’s also led me to some incredible relationships and pretty cool experiences.
11. What are your three must-have smartphone apps?
12. Do you collect anything?
Cool rocks I find. This seems like a good idea at the moment, but every time I move and have to lug boxes of rocks up the stairs I consider a new hobby.
13. What was the last movie you saw? What did you think?
The live-action Mulan. I missed Mushu and the music.
14. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real?
15. What was your first job?
Besides babysitting, I was a soccer referee for 5-year-olds. It was my least favorite job to date; the parents had no qualms about screaming at a terrified 14-year-old referee.
16. How many languages do you speak?
Proficiently, one. But I took many years of French and still dream of moving there to actually learn the language. I’m also teaching myself sign language.
17. Do you have a favorite type of exercise?
Ju-Jitsu! Or hiking.
18. Pancakes or waffles?
19. What’s your favorite book genre?
20. Where’s your favorite place you’ve traveled?
I think Peru and Belgium are tied.
21. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Communicate – I love writing letters! A few of my friends and I keep up the tradition.
22. What pets did you have growing up?
Cats, a hedgehog, geckos, and a snake at one point!
23. What is your spirit animal?
Black bears; they’re always just chilling in the forest eating berries. Sounds so nice.
24. What makes you feel old?
25. What is your favorite part about your job?
There you have it. Now you know more about Celestia – all things we’re sure you were dying to know!
Website Design & Development | Digital Marketing
Let’s get back now to our regular programming…If you’re interested in chatting with us about website design and digital marketing, give us a holler at 804-577-8679 or fill out the form below to contact us.