In addition to our primary digital marketing services, Torx also provides reliable website and web application hosting services as well. Whether your business needs simple hosting for a new website, or you need to transfer an existing enterprise-level web application to a new hosting environment, we can design a custom hosting plan to meet your needs.
We currently own and operate multiple web servers that reside in top-tier data centers in the United States. All of our hosting plans include remote server access and an easy-to-use web control panel. These services enable our clients to directly manage their hosted files if they choose. We can also provide expert assistance setting up and maintaining third-party hosted solutions such as Office 365, Google G Suite email, and Amazon Web Services.
We pride ourselves on being accessible and reliable. In contrast to many larger hosting providers, you’ll never encounter a customer support queue, and there are never extended periods of server downtime without resolution. Torx offers 99.9% server availability, and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Fast, super secure servers
- Shared or dedicated hosting plans available
- Reliable, personalized customer service
Shared hosting plans are a great option for most small or medium-sized websites. Sites that are hosted on our shared servers have the ability to make use of powerful content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla or Drupal. Or if you want to kick it old-school, simple HTML websites can easily be hosted as well.
For larger websites and web applications that require a little more oomph, we also offer dedicated web hosting. If you are interested in obtaining a dedicated server, please contact us for a complimentary custom-tailored estimate.
If you have questions about website hosting, we’d love to help. Give us a call at 804-577-8679 or click below to contact us.
5 Reasons To Host Your Website With Torx
- Our servers are extremely secure. We are constantly upgrading software, patching security holes, and generally keeping all server functionality in tip-top shape.
- In the extremely rare event that you need to contact us regarding your hosting, unlike many larger hosting companies, a live human being will answer the phone to assist you.
- Our servers are located off-site in super-duper Fort-Knox-style data centers in Washington D.C. and Dallas, TX. These high-performance data centers have redundant power, redundant cooling, and redundant network carriers. Not even a sharknado can bring them down!
- We don’t overload our servers with too many sites. By spreading out our clients’ websites across multiple servers, and letting them “breathe” a bit, there is almost zero chance of any of our servers running out of memory or disk space.
- We’ll give you as much (or as little) direct access to your hosting account as you’d like. If you’re comfortable managing SFTP, cPanel, and phpMyAdmin, have at it! On the other hand, we’ll be happy to manage all of those technical details for you if you don’t want to get your hands dirty.
If you have questions about website hosting, we’d love to help. Give us a call at 804-577-8679 or fill out the form below to contact us.