Get to know our Content Marketing & Social Media Specialist, Megan!
She answered the most pressing questions we could think of so you could get a better look inside her brain.
The questions are random and weird, but that’s what makes it fun!
Torx Media Content Marketing & Social Media Specialist Megan Fox
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Squirrel, probably. I come from a long line of avid hunters.
- Favorite Halloween costume? I was Maleficent one year, fake green contacts and all. I don’t suggest driving with fake contacts in. I was also the Queen of Hearts one year. I carried around a fake flamingo garden statue from Lowe’s since she uses one as a croquet mallet in the movie.
- If you had a superpower, what would it be? I would want to read people’s minds. I need to be able to sniff out the liars.
- Favorite TV show to watch over and over again? Three’s Company. Misunderstandings are always funny.
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Easy. Taco Bell. More specifically, chalupas. Below is $30 worth of Taco Bell I once consumed in one sitting. The sad thing is I’m allergic to dairy.
- Is it soda or pop? 100% pop.
- What would you sing on karaoke night? “Any Man of Mine” by Shania Twain or “Bye-Bye,” Jo Dee Messina. There’s a video somewhere of me and my best friend singing “Any Man of Mine.”
- What television show do you plan your day around in order to see it live? Survivor. I’ve been watching it since second grade. I will not miss an episode.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Go to Walt Disney World. It’s the happiest place on Earth!
- What pets did you have growing up? So many! Champ the corgi, Alice the tabby cat, Bo the Beagle, Babe the Beagle, Daisy the Basset Hound, Petey the mutt, Guss the fat cat named after the mouse in Cinderella, Gabriel the cat who played fetch with a hacky sack, Hershey the Scottish Terrier, Lulu the Yorkie…
- What do you dip chicken nuggets in? HONEY! Not honey mustard. Just regular honey.
- Book or eBook? No question. Book! I love smelling the pages…
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A chef!
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Immediately book a trip to backpack around Europe.
- Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? I love breakfast foods.
- Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? Uh, wet the toothbrush.
- Favorite movie that most millennials have no idea about? The Labyrinth.
- What are your three must-have smartphone apps? Notes, Calendar, and Disney Kingdoms.
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way? I actually prefer talking on the phone rather than texting. You can say so much more in one minute than you can by texting!
- Favorite Taylor Swift album? Fearless. Total nostalgia. “Cause when you’re fifteen…”
- Are you introverted or extroverted? Ambivert.
- What makes you feel old? TikTok. My brother showed it to me once. I didn’t understand more than half of the videos. The jokes went above my head.
- What is the one movie that you can quote the most? Probably Mean Girls. “That’s so fetch!” Or Shrek. “That’s a nice boulder.”
- What was the first concert you went to see? LeAnn Rimes! It was in the WVU Coliseum. She was barefoot. And I was not even in elementary school yet. The ONE shirt I wanted (I was stubborn) only came in an adult large. I wore it as a nightgown for many, many years while trying to yodel.
- What is your favorite part about your job? Social Media. Building a following and gaining trust with them is super rewarding.
Website Design & Development | Digital Marketing
This was a quirky way to kick off 2021! But you can look forward to more industry-related content in the future.
If you are interested in talking with us about website development or digital marketing, we would love to chat! Give us a call at 804-577-8679.