Want to know more about the team here at Torx? Well here’s some random, and weird, questions we asked our Account Manager, Sammy. Look out for more fun facts about our other team members in the near future.
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Alligator. When in New Orleans, I guess.
2. Favorite Halloween costume?
Went as Carmen Sandiego last year and people loved it.
3. What’s your least favorite ice cream flavor?
Strawberry. Or anything with nuts. Bleh.
4. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Masala dosa (Indian crepe with potato inside).
5. If you could have personally witnessed something, what would you want to have seen?
The rise and fall of Henry the 8th’s wives, especially Anne Boleyn. What a fascinating/messed up guy!
6. Do you believe in aliens?
Yes. There’s no way we’re the only intelligent life in the whole universe.
7. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
Wet the toothbrush first, definitely.
8. Last thing you bought?
A Jimmy John’s sandwich.
9. Is it soda or pop?
10. Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
11. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Jump around a lot and squeal really loudly. And then go buy a celebratory meal with a lot of cocktails.
12. What is something you learned in the last week?
Penguins give a pebble to their mate as a way of proposing. Nature’s own engagement ring.
13. What was the last furry thing you touched?
A dog I walked by on the sidewalk.
14. Where’s Waldo?
Where you last left him.
15. What television show do you plan your day around in order to see it live?
Game of Thrones. (Winter is here, finally!!)
16. What sequel was better than the original?
The Dark Knight.
17. The book is usually better than the movie. What’s your favorite exception?
The Devil Wears Prada (Meryl Streep, hello!)
18. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Only if it’s a fancy brand.
19. What do you dip chicken nuggets in?
20. Favorite type of pie?
21. At a wedding, DJ or band?
22. What’s worse, laundry or dishes?
23. Toilet paper, over or under?
Over. Under is blasphemy!
24. Book or eBook?
Book (nothing beats the smell).
25. Marvel or DC?