This is a full-time position, located on-site at our office in Richmond, VA.
We work with a very wide variety of clients and partners – local, regional and national. The ability to multitask and routinely pivot between multiple projects is required for this position. The majority of our clients’ websites are developed on the WordPress platform, and our goal is to find a talented WordPress developer who will help us continue providing our clients and partners with professional and reliable services.
- At least 2 years of front-end WordPress experience, including fluency in setting up and maintaining websites via WP Admin.
- Familiarity with popular WordPress plugins such as, but not limited to, Advanced Custom Fields, WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, Yoast SEO, etc.
- At least 4 years hands-on HTML and CSS experience.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- The ability to be extremely detail-oriented and thorough.
- A willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
Additional Desired Skills
- Any PHP and MySQL experience outside of the WordPress platform, including experience with OOP.
- Design experience and/or understanding design concepts as they apply to the web.
- A willingness to work within MacOS.
How to Apply
If you choose to upload a résumé, please format your file as a PDF.